888 Sold In 9 Community Forum Index 888 Sold In 9 Community
Real Estate Investors discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You NEED to Read This to Register - A Little Extra Security

Post new topic   Reply to topic    888 Sold In 9 Community Forum Index -> You Will Need to Register to Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimT
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: You NEED to Read This to Register - A Little Extra Security Reply with quote

Registration Very Short Instructions...

First <B>"How"</B> and then the <B>"Why"</b>.

<B> Register - How</B>

1) <B>Register - AND - Use a Registration name that is NOT Gibberish!</B>
Use an email that we will be able to respond to.
(we will not spam you or sell your contact info)

2) <B>Send a short email to us at; 888SOLDin9Admin@gmail.com
confirming that you want access to the forums section.</B>

<B> Two Step Process - Why?</B>

<B>spammers and creeps </B>trying to post everywhere. And if they were offering Real Estate Related services and products, we probably wouldn't mind. But.........enough already!

This means that to grant access to the web site and forums <B>we have decided to slightly increase our filtering to help keep out the spammers. So.....we need to KNOW that you are a REAL person</B> interested in talking about REAL ESTATE, and related topics.

So if you would like to be a part of our community ..................

1) <B>Please complete the online “Register” form using a non-gibberish name</B> (why?..... because spammers use auto-generating email addresses with auto generating names that usually look like gibberish...... so as part of our anti spam campaign we (a human) will look at every registration, and if the name looks like gibberish the human is authorized to just skip over it, which means that your app may never get completed at our end.....Sorry, but we are getting too many spam attempts.....) then …………

2) <B>PLEASE EMAIL US A QUICK NOTE</B>.... One or two lines will be fine and please mention your city or state or region and your experience level AND….please include a REAL email return address so that we can complete the confirmation process.

A simple note like;

"I have a house to sell in Miami"

Or

“Hello, I’m a newbie… I'm starting out in Dallas and I want to learn about Short Sales.”

Or

“I am an experienced investor mostly in Detroit and I want to share some ideas with the group”

<B>AND DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE A REAL EMAIL ADDRESS !!!</B>

WE apologize for this two step process but we had sooooooooo many spammers trying to sell….”Adult Related Products”……..

so

Thank You very Much for working with us to ensure the integrity and security of our....YOUR website !!!

<B>Email us at 888SOLDin9Admin@gmail.com</B>

As soon as we get your message we will activate your FREE ACCOUNT !!!

Thank You Very Much for Understanding
Post new topic   Reply to topic    888 Sold In 9 Community Forum Index -> You Will Need to Register to Post All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: